✅ Best regards from the metaverse via RAUM virtual reality collaboration.
And thank you to the fantastic trainers Björn von Busch and Nicolas Neumann from the Blended Learning Academy.
⏩ What an instructive time spent there again for the second training module:
– further practise the functionalities learned at module 1,
– experience the effectiveness of chair circle discussions in a quite room aside
– recognise that the group is more engaged than via Zoom, or Teams, or equivalent systems when watching a video/looking at a screen
– realise the dynamics of group brainstorming along with the efficiency of ideas documentation via speech recognition
– practise storytelling with visual elements.
▶️The future of learning and collaborating has started: are you already progressing ahead or are you still staying behind? Look up the dates of the next sessions https://lnkd.in/eXxRSs-m and be ready to take off.
❇ If you need orientation I can guide you: I hold the compass!